Sunday, 12 March 2017

Dealing with the Cold and Loneliness

Tropical girl going to an icebox.

I've lived in South East Asia my entire life and the weather is usually either warm or rainy. I transferred in UAE and it is either super hot or Baguio cold. 

I got no idea how to deal with 4 seasons. I am now trying to adapt to this type of cold weather (5-10 degrees Celsius). I know, I know, if you're a westerner, you're thinking I am overreacting. I wore a wrong type of jacket earlier and my guts jittered. You will really get sick when you are not warm enough. 

I am yet to figure out what clothing is the best for me but I observe that thin bubble jackets are largely worn by a lot of Irish people. I got a purple Columbia one and I am over-using it because it's hyper warm. I NEED A SPARE!

But I need to be careful with buying a lot of things. I need money to settle in a nice house near the hospital. I am moving with my 3 other new found friends here. I extremely hope that I will survive my adaptation in the next few weeks. WISH ME LUCK. PRAY FOR MEEEEE.

(on dealing with loneliness, I AM BLOGGING. This is quite therapeutic.)


No comments:

Post a Comment