I'll record my anxiety here
Being new is stressful. I want to do better in the future. Daily, I want to learn more and be a better and safer nurse.
I just want to be nicer to the future new nurses. I will be a senior in few years and I extremely want to be helpful, nicer? Maybe a bit more understanding.
It is hard. But I know I can make it.
I need to.
I hope.
I will.
Being new is stressful. I want to do better in the future. Daily, I want to learn more and be a better and safer nurse.
I just want to be nicer to the future new nurses. I will be a senior in few years and I extremely want to be helpful, nicer? Maybe a bit more understanding.
It is hard. But I know I can make it.
I need to.
I hope.
I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment