What that I did in the past 12 hours:
1. Had a haircut. Micro hairs were removed from my head. result: 35 euros. huhuh I promise to maintain this hair til I go home to the Philippines.
2. 18 degrees in Dublin. I basked under the sun while lying on my bed. I put my mismatched two-piece on to delight myself even more. heheh
3. had lunch in Nando's. Because Nando's is always love! My hospital ID has the power to reduce 20% from my bill every time. hehe hurray.
4. my sciatic pain is back :( huhu
5. had a chill time in McCafe Dublin.The apple pie was the bomb. bits and pieces tasted so fresh.
Meanwhile, during my glorious long time of stay in the coffee shop, two beautiful elder ladies sat near my table while i was people watching. both ladies were flying solo, and like me, they enjoyed their coffee and croissants in an unhurried manner (yep they ordered the same stuff hahaha). one had a colorful little journal in tow. She didn't have any phone with her. she was jotting on her little notebook having her own world. I'm imagining how slow her time could be. no phones, no gadgets.
the other lady was wearing a big ring with tiny diamonds in it. her manicure was without a single chip and her hair had no strand out of place. she took time chewing her croissant. no sound can be heard from her. even a clink of her cup was subdued. too prim and proper!
the first gorgeous lady went ahead of me. she smiled at me before leaving and I smiled back. she slowly maneuvered herself into the crowd. she had a direction though. she isn't confused like some of my patients in the hospital. she was alone but she didn't appear lost. her posture was still impeccable while sifting her way home or somewhere else.
the whole time, I'm wishing she just needed time alone from her makulit husband who nags her to watch his favorite shows. I do wish that she has a lot of grandchildren hugging her before she goes to sleep. I wish that loads of her time are filled with love and happiness.
as for the second lady, I left before she finished her cup of coffee. I do wish her life is grand. I hope that with all her classy material possessions, she is happy and contented.
I will be old someday. it is so nice to age gracefully. I wish I'll have the chance of wanting a time out from an octogenarian noel if he nags me to watch his boring Netflix shows. I wish to be as sophisticated as those ladies too. they were so well maintained! haha.
I may be alone here in Dublin but I extremely hope my whole life ahead of me will be with Noel in it hugging me all the time.
1. Had a haircut. Micro hairs were removed from my head. result: 35 euros. huhuh I promise to maintain this hair til I go home to the Philippines.
2. 18 degrees in Dublin. I basked under the sun while lying on my bed. I put my mismatched two-piece on to delight myself even more. heheh
3. had lunch in Nando's. Because Nando's is always love! My hospital ID has the power to reduce 20% from my bill every time. hehe hurray.
4. my sciatic pain is back :( huhu
5. had a chill time in McCafe Dublin.The apple pie was the bomb. bits and pieces tasted so fresh.
Meanwhile, during my glorious long time of stay in the coffee shop, two beautiful elder ladies sat near my table while i was people watching. both ladies were flying solo, and like me, they enjoyed their coffee and croissants in an unhurried manner (yep they ordered the same stuff hahaha). one had a colorful little journal in tow. She didn't have any phone with her. she was jotting on her little notebook having her own world. I'm imagining how slow her time could be. no phones, no gadgets.
the other lady was wearing a big ring with tiny diamonds in it. her manicure was without a single chip and her hair had no strand out of place. she took time chewing her croissant. no sound can be heard from her. even a clink of her cup was subdued. too prim and proper!
the first gorgeous lady went ahead of me. she smiled at me before leaving and I smiled back. she slowly maneuvered herself into the crowd. she had a direction though. she isn't confused like some of my patients in the hospital. she was alone but she didn't appear lost. her posture was still impeccable while sifting her way home or somewhere else.
the whole time, I'm wishing she just needed time alone from her makulit husband who nags her to watch his favorite shows. I do wish that she has a lot of grandchildren hugging her before she goes to sleep. I wish that loads of her time are filled with love and happiness.
as for the second lady, I left before she finished her cup of coffee. I do wish her life is grand. I hope that with all her classy material possessions, she is happy and contented.
I will be old someday. it is so nice to age gracefully. I wish I'll have the chance of wanting a time out from an octogenarian noel if he nags me to watch his boring Netflix shows. I wish to be as sophisticated as those ladies too. they were so well maintained! haha.
I may be alone here in Dublin but I extremely hope my whole life ahead of me will be with Noel in it hugging me all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment