another blank slate. :)
what kind of paint will I use? will I splutter it with ink instead? erase a lot of mistakes? or keep the mistakes and wing it?
my day is a blank slate. and honestly, many of my days are left blank. sometimes speckled with few dots and bland colors. YES, I'm BORED. I am in dire need of change to add some neon in my canvass. Lately, I find time pass by so quickly. Well, I'm not in awe because I'm on my annual leave. Boring days away from work is bliss. I really hope to find what I'm passionate about really soon.. "Spicier life is a well-lived life." But with my personality, I don't want to much intense drama scene though. Small steady fun changes preferred!
Coronavirus sprinkled with mass wakefulness from a lot of social injustices happening worldwide headlined the media. I'm in the middle of social change. one day, when my future kid/kids will ask me what I did in 2020s, I need to remember that I was, a quiet nurse doing the ICU nursing things requiring a ton of elbow grease and a heart of steel.
I might be changing my career soon... So help me God.
No comments:
Post a Comment